Sojourners | God’s Politics Blog
- Authoring a social media organizational policy for the company
- Assisting with Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Managing the Sojourners Tumblr account
- Building Google Analytics reports on the blog web traffic
- Acting as social media consultant for staff members, answering questions about Facebook, Twitter, and Google Hangouts
- Created and utilized a Tagboard to promote the #SummitforChange and #FaithfulFilibuster
- Covered posting to Twitter during my boss’ maternity leave
As managing editor, I was the administrator of the Goshen Commons Facebook page and posted weekly content updates.
As News Director, I administrated the show Facebook page, posting bi-weekly show updates. This also included providing our audience with news updates for a breaking story.
During a summer internship, I created a more consistent social media presence for the organization. As a social media consultant, I introduced the company to Hootsuite and developed a posting plan for their Facebook and Twitter posts. I also helped create an event marketing plan that included a series of strategically released promotional videos, specified Tweets, a Facebook group, and Facebook posts.